• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Minor Multi Window issue?

I recently got the Premium Suite update for the Metro PCS Galaxy S3. For some reason when I have an YouTube on the bottom half of the screen, and when I have Chrome on the top half of the screen, YouTube turns white, and I can't see the bottom half of the screen. But if I swap the screens there are no problems at all. What's causing this? It's kind of annoying.

Also has any carrier in the us got the notification panel option in the Premium Suite update?

On verizon and mine does the same thing. Start in chrome then yourube on bottom it goes white when not the active app. I swap youtube on top and it will work fine. When I start with youtube and its on top it start off fine. Just a bug it seems.

If you are rooted there is an app called multi-window manager that will let you expand your selection of apps, but i never saw the notification bar as an app.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones