• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mobile network GUI button

islandiver

Apr 27, 2010
Does anyone else have problems with this not working? I have a shortcut on my main screen to this and all of a sudden since yesterday I have to hit the network button like 10 times for it to turn on or off. I have to keep it off at work otherwise I won't have enough beattery life in it to get past 3 o'clock due to signal loss in my building.

Does anyone else have problems with this not working? I have a shortcut on my main screen to this and all of a sudden since yesterday I have to hit the network button like 10 times for it to turn on or off. I have to keep it off at work otherwise I won't have enough beattery life in it to get past 3 o'clock due to signal loss in my building.

From my experience, it takes a moment or two before it actually toggles to "off". I found that if I'm impatient and press it too many times too quickly, I'm actually toggling it off and on, and eventually the widget/icon catches up. Not sure if this applies to your experience, just sharing.

**EDIT** I am using SwitchPro Widget; however. Pretty cool, and customizable.

http://www.androlib.com/android.application.alei-switchpro-CFBF.aspx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones