• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moblox (lite): almost like Angry Birds

Rob_A

Android Expert
May 28, 2010
New York
I saw an ad for this game while playing another game and thought I'd try it out.

So far I'm 12 levels in and it's pretty fun. I wonder if the dev put the bird
noises in there because of its similarity to Angry Birds? :p

You get the choice of using 3 balls to shoot and knock down tiles. Get a least a score of 100 to pass the level.

Moblox Lite - Android app on AppBrain

LYIcg.jpg

(Edit: I finished all the levels in the paid version. IMO, really fun game)

How in the world did you guys get past 1-11 with the bouncy walls? my wife and I have been stuck on that for the last 2 days...

I really hate you Rob_A for introducing me to this game... I to now have the full version :D

I useed a -10 ball off the top right wall and dropped in in between the green and red angled to come back towards the launch. If I needed more, I switched to -5 ball and picked at them in the same way. Granted, I only have 1 star at 76510 :mad:

Upvote 0
I'm stuck on this level as well, any tips?

edit: nevermind, finally got it! that was tricky. I just bought the full version! now that angry birds will be coming out soon, i will be wasting my time playing these 2 games!

I just downloaded the game a few hours ago. I'm stuck on 1-23...feel free to share how you pass it

Edit: never mind, i got it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones