• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] Custom Droid X boot animations ****AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!****

a nice purple theme would look really nice with a purple bootloader :)

something like this??

droidxtrm-00050.png

droidxtrm-00057.png

Upvote 0
Check you out! Very nice Metfanant!
I love to learn new stuff. sometimes it gets addictive. I wish I had more time to do this kind of stuff. Now, when you get all popular like bo, we can say we knew you back in the day.
Keep up the good work! :D

Oh, that reminds me, I miss faber... :(

He's been MIA since he got banned for a few days about a month back......he's probably mad at the Moderaters here, not the newly appointed ones of course ;)

It's probably going to be a while before he comes back, if he ever does.

Reactions: emaN resU
Upvote 0
the boot animation is the same eye...i could probably throw a "2" into the Word and send you the file...

That would be awesome but i wouldnt even know where to begin with this phone. I dont want to root it if it will keep me from getting the OTA. But once GB comes to it im wanting to root it. I havent really looked around much about rooting and all the things people have figured out. So for now im just gonna wait. But thanks though Metfanant. Maybe you should just go buy a X2 :D

Upvote 0
yeah...idk...just throwing it out there...im undecided on how much i like it...

I like it just how it is. Don't know if this is possible but is there a way to create an app like JRummy's root tools so we can switch back and forth between your boot animations? I would donate for sure if you are willing to accept donations. Or maybe see if you can have your boot animations added to an existing app?

Upvote 0
I like it just how it is. Don't know if this is possible but is there a way to create an app like JRummy's root tools so we can switch back and forth between your boot animations? I would donate for sure if you are willing to accept donations. Or maybe see if you can have your boot animations added to an existing app?

oh god...i wouldn't even know where to start in creating such an app...

Yes. Is it possible to make this into a wallpaper to fit the X home screen?

sure...ill be making it part of a boot ani...but i can do a wallpaper as well...

Reactions: FragDroidX
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones