• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] Various mods: CRT-off, 270 degree rotation, 10% battery mod for GB v4.5.595

bouchigo

Android Expert
Aug 10, 2010
Stockton, CA
Just installed the zip. I had the same problem with the last zip like this, it installed but then as the phone rebooted all the google apps start appearing like pop ups saying the various applications are forced closed, any ideas?

Did you install the deodexed version of .595?

I installed all five zip files to my phone before uploading with no issues.

Upvote 0
Steven stop sucking up.....:p

Bouchigo, these mods you have, they are just for the STOCK version of the .595 right? If so I would imagine anyone that flashed the deodexed/rooted or both version of the .595 would have trouble flashing these mods no? Or by stock do you mean no theme or roms such as Liberty?

Upvote 0
Steven stop sucking up.....:p

Bouchigo, these mods you have, they are just for the STOCK version of the .595 right? If so I would imagine anyone that flashed the deodexed/rooted or both version of the .595 would have trouble flashing these mods no? Or by stock do you mean no theme or roms such as Liberty?

It means no themes or roms; it's for the deodexed version by TBH. As long as you are deodexed you should be fine.

Upvote 0
Installed the CRT, Rotation, and Blue Battery 10% but CRT off is not working. The battery and rotation took but the CRT animation did not. Any ideas?

Go to Menu>Settings>Display>Animation, and make sure "All animations" is selected.

If that doesn't fix it, then install "Spareparts" and go into its settings menu and under the "General" section, make sure "Window animations" and "Transition animations" are set to normal, and untick "Fancy input animations".

Reactions: caveritt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones