• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Modifying music tags, it says, "Details edited" but no changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessed with all my music tags having to be correct, as far as artist, title, album. I had Galaxy s4 and you couldn't edit them at all. You could go in your files and change them, but it didn't seperate the title from the song or album. Does that make sense? Lol
I've been editing my music like this for about 2-3 months and now it jus decided it didn't want to. It says
details edited but nothing changes it was on my SD card so i put it on my device storage still didn't change. Any ideas?? Please?

I tried this...didn't work....but i use tubemate (you can get any video off youtube, daily motion Facebook Google or u can just pull the audio out mp3) it's not in the playstore u gotta Google it...and u can edit mp3 tags before u even DL it,.,

Ok any ways i kept trying And trying...I'd try the same songs different songs, i thought ok maybe it won't let u edit them on ur SD card so i move it to internal nope...stupid LG...

Upvote 0
I remember using Tubemate for my music, editing the title/artists within the app then they all went back to the video title once downloaded so I had to edit them once on the device (using a file manager).
Anyway talk of Tubemate is banned on this site I'm afraid as it breaks Google's t&cs (I haven't reported this btw but someone will) :(

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonSlayer95
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones