• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Moto Widget Contact Stinks - Replacement??

Hey, natrixgli, how do you install LauncherPro Plus? I downloaded it and then extracted it in Astro, but it just opens files, there's no install option.

Have you enabled installing applications from unknown sources? If not, you need to first do that. It's under Settings > Applications

Then you should be able to install the .ipk file just by downloading it in the browser, and clicking on it in downloads.

-n8

Upvote 0
Hey, natrixgli, how do you install LauncherPro Plus? I downloaded it and then extracted it in Astro, but it just opens files, there's no install option.

For some reason mine was a .zip file, and if that's the case for you as well then just long press on the file in Astro, change the extention to .apk, and then press the updated icon and it should give you an option to install.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones