• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Milestone Voice Breaks while Speaker Phone works fine

naiksantosh

Lurker
Jan 20, 2010
Hi All,

I am using Motorola Milestone UK version with AT & T. G Mail and Yahoo etc work fine. Data plan also work perfect wih At&T 2G. AT&T 3 G can not use with Milestone because 3 G band of AT & T is not supoerted by Milestone.

However, real problem is that when I call anybody, he always finds my voice breaks on Milestone. When I switch to speaker they find my voice perfect. I can hear their voice clearly. Any body has same problem.

Secondly, I would like to dowload "Car Home" app which is available with Droid. It is not available in Market place. When I try to see how it is intsalled in my friend's droid, it shows 0 KB. Does this app is part of Android for Verizon. When I dock the phone in Car dock, as I dont have Car home app so phone does not pop up Navigation window which is part of Car Home. I can use Google Map manually. This is not big problem.

Need help with voice breaking otherwise need to return defective piece.

San

Hi dakmary,

Are you in Europe or USA ? Did you speak with helpline with your carrier or Motorola.

I am facing problem in USA with AT&T. I guess when I call to AT&T mobile users (such as my son) , I never get problem. Most of the problem when I call to landline numbers or other network I guess.

Not sure.

Thanks for reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones