1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Motorola Milestone Voice Breaks while Speaker Phone works fine

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by naiksantosh, Jan 20, 2010.

1. naiksantosh

naiksantosh Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Hi All,

I am using Motorola Milestone UK version with AT & T. G Mail and Yahoo etc work fine. Data plan also work perfect wih At&T 2G. AT&T 3 G can not use with Milestone because 3 G band of AT & T is not supoerted by Milestone.

However, real problem is that when I call anybody, he always finds my voice breaks on Milestone. When I switch to speaker they find my voice perfect. I can hear their voice clearly. Any body has same problem.

Secondly, I would like to dowload "Car Home" app which is available with Droid. It is not available in Market place. When I try to see how it is intsalled in my friend's droid, it shows 0 KB. Does this app is part of Android for Verizon. When I dock the phone in Car dock, as I dont have Car home app so phone does not pop up Navigation window which is part of Car Home. I can use Google Map manually. This is not big problem.

Need help with voice breaking otherwise need to return defective piece.

San

Advertisement

2. dakmary

dakmary Member

Jan 6, 2010
    I have the same problem, but not always though.. say 1 of every15 calls i make..
    today the opposite happened. I couldn't hear (was breaking) but the other person was hearing me clearly..!! it could be a network issue!?

3. naiksantosh

naiksantosh Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Hi dakmary,

Are you in Europe or USA ? Did you speak with helpline with your carrier or Motorola.

I am facing problem in USA with AT&T. I guess when I call to AT&T mobile users (such as my son) , I never get problem. Most of the problem when I call to landline numbers or other network I guess.

Not sure.

Thanks for reply.