• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving from a Tour to Incredible.

LowRG

May 2, 2010
Well, the Tour was my first BB, and more than likely my last. Unless they can make BB6 that much better, they seem to be stuck in the past.

Now, on to the reason I'm here. Looking to upgrade may 12th, using an alternate upgrade on the other line on my plan. Since walmart's Let's Talk is $149, as well as Amazon, etc. can I use them to do the alternate upgrade or does that need to be done via VZW? Also, any chance of getting the alternate upgrade early?

Looking forward to using these forums as an android n00b.

Well, the Tour was my first BB, and more than likely my last. Unless they can make BB6 that much better, they seem to be stuck in the past.

Now, on to the reason I'm here. Looking to upgrade may 12th, using an alternate upgrade on the other line on my plan. Since walmart's Let's Talk is $149, as well as Amazon, etc. can I use them to do the alternate upgrade or does that need to be done via VZW? Also, any chance of getting the alternate upgrade early?

Looking forward to using these forums as an android n00b.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones