• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

~Moving~ The Bionx Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my content and updates will now be posted at the Bionx Home which is Biotic/Bionx which is where most of Bionx Roms activity will be soon. Yes, Its a cheasy website but because donations are low, development is on the soft side and theres alot of work to be put into something like that, thats what I will work with and it works for me anyways lol.

Bionx Requiem AOSP is the Nx Bionx rom coming out and all updates, news, and related information will be sent their and/or on the Bionx Facebook page and my twitter, so keep your ear wholes and eye lobes open to make sure you dont miss anything!

The Bionx Dashboard is now available on Google Play so make sure as a Bionx Follower, you take advantage of the toolkit! More updates are coming its way!

I am getting into application development now so, you will see some new apps being released by me. Whether their advance root tools or simple helpers, Il be developing them here soon! Support my work and rate the apps I release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones