1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Multiple emails sent through yahoo?????????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hwfrog, Feb 10, 2010.

1. hwfrog

hwfrog New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    New here, great forum!

I've searched and searched so if this issue is already old news, sorry in advance. Problem is, when I send an email through yahoo from my droid, it makes it to it's destination. Then, when I log into yahoo from my pc, the droid has obviously continued to resend the messages. I logged onto yahoo after a few days and the messages I sent had resent 5981 times. This is completly insane. Am I missing a setting or wtf? Again today, after 1 day of sending, it had already resent 1931 times. Any ideas? I truly hope the recieving parties are not getting these but if so, I would love to see the look on their face! Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance.........

Advertisement

2. gtp4820

gtp4820 Member

Dec 15, 2009
    My phone was doing the exact same thing. With all the problems with yahoo mail on my phone, I decided to have my yahoo mail forwarded to my gmail email. Now I use the gmail app on my phone and have no problems. You might want to consider this.

3. gtp4820

gtp4820 Member

Dec 15, 2009
    BTW: I don't think the person actually receives the email that many times (no one ever notified me of duplicate emails).

4. tehshift

tehshift Member

Oct 29, 2008
    I have sent 64,874 messages in the last month, but I have only hit send about 100 times. It really sucks at work when I'm trying to scroll through my sent history to find a reference email and there are pages of the same email. And yes, they are only receiving 1 email.

Looking for a solution as well.