• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

multiple google calendars and sync of modified items

stls

Lurker
May 20, 2011
Hi,

I got a strange thing on sync on the Galaxy modified appointments in a second calendar back to google.
The same thing with my main calendar are without problems.
I can create and delete appointments in each calendar (on the phone) which I sync between the Tab and google but modified appointments synced back only it the items stay on the main calendar. Any modified appointment in another of my google calendars are not synced back to google. Then it happends that the phone and the web calendar have both different items (different times,subject and so on). If I the modified the problem item in the web calendar I got on next sync two calendar item in my Tabs calendar. strange.

In the web calendar created, edited ,deleted appointments are syncing like a charm with no problems for each of my three calendars. (One main calendar, on for work, one shared with my wife).

Anybody here who know something about that or has same problems?
Is that a configuration, Tab, a Android or a google problem?

I tested already resync, delete+recreate the google account on Tab, delete calendar data, create a new calendar in the google web front end.

Best regards from Berlin.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones