• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Multitasking isnt working properly...

neversatisfied

Feb 8, 2010
We all know that if you hold the Home button it gives us a pop up of recently used applications that run in the background for a certain amount of time. But when I do this, then I press home to get back to the home screen, I get that annoying pop up asking me if I want to use Home or HTC Sense UI. So I checkmark the box to set HTC Sense UI to default and when I press home any other time, it goes to the home screen... But when I use that multitasking feature, it shows that damn screen again...

Is this because of Fresh 1.1? Or is there a way I can get rid of this?

hmm, see this is why my I might hold off on rooting, it has its pros, but the cons are always there. Call me a chicken but ill do a little more research before I dive in.
It has nothing to do with rooting.

One of my friends downloaded a Simpsons puzzle app off the market place and had these exact same symptoms. You most likely have an app that is not playing nice with sense. figure out which one it is and get rid of it.

Upvote 0
i was running Modaco 2.2 and it was fine....
till one day.. it had the same issue as u
Some program was not playing nice. I dont think it was the ROM or the Rooting issue.

I could not figure witch app was the problem. I was looking at a full wipe and reload of ROM.
but.. since I was going to do that.. I....

I just upgraded to Damage 2.1.. ;)
Problem has gone away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones