• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Musical Notation App?

decalex

Android Enthusiast
Nov 7, 2009
Orange County, CA
I've been looking around for an app or game that helps you learn to read musical notation and increase score reading speed/accuracy (piano - treble and bass cleffs). Anyone know of an app like this for android?
I shot an email to LogicFoundry (dev for Winmo) and asked them-- waiting to hear back.
Thanks!

I have found nothing yet with notation but there is a program called Guitarists Reference that does a great job in helping you understand chord progressions and relationships. I am not a guitarist but still find the program useful asd a learning tool and it has a good chord quiz. Musical Pro is another all purpose music program but again no notation.

Upvote 0
I've been looking around for an app or game that helps you learn to read musical notation and increase score reading speed/accuracy (piano - treble and bass cleffs). Anyone know of an app like this for android?
I shot an email to LogicFoundry (dev for Winmo) and asked them-- waiting to hear back.
Thanks!

I just registered to warn that it has been released "suzuki twinkle" which does what you need. I searched for such an app for a long time. It is hard to find indeed.

This is the blog of the developer. Ciao
Persistent Curiosity

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones