• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I wonder if you put any number in it would work

I hadn't thought of that....it might make a difference.
It's a funny thing. This eve I was on the line to my daughter and my GF calls, I don't answer, and it gets logged in in the recent calls list as "unknown" and it says "restricted" where the number is usually displayed.

Then later my GF calls again when I'm not on the phone already and I answer, and it doesn't show up in the recent calls list but shows up as "unknown" in the call history with the number field left blank.

I don't know if that's always been the case or if something has changed since I created the "restricted" contact or since I installed the "missed reminder" app. I wonder if the stock Eris worked this way or if it's an effect of xtrsense rom?

I wonder if I'm spending too much time on this....

Upvote 0
I hadn't thought of that....it might make a difference.
It's a funny thing. This eve I was on the line to my daughter and my GF calls, I don't answer, and it gets logged in in the recent calls list as "unknown" and it says "restricted" where the number is usually displayed.

Then later my GF calls again when I'm not on the phone already and I answer, and it doesn't show up in the recent calls list but shows up as "unknown" in the call history with the number field left blank.

I don't know if that's always been the case or if something has changed since I created the "restricted" contact or since I installed the "missed reminder" app. I wonder if the stock Eris worked this way or if it's an effect of xtrsense rom?

I wonder if I'm spending too much time on this....

hard to tell sometimes. sometimes i think i have too many apps competing with each other. then lots of roms are being built with things built in that your apps were taking care of before. then you have to figure out which one to keep.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones