• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My choice has been made hero I choose you

A pre warning I'm excited my personal journey which led me to my awesome hero

Well let me start by saying hi I lurked these forums for quite a while debating on what phone I wanted and my journey did not start with sprint.

I was under contract with t mobile and on my area t mobile sucks so my dream was to head to Verizon home of the storm. Everything was going as planned and on top of that the storm 2 was coming

Then I was on crackberry researching my future phone and seen this thread going on about android I had heard about it but I thought that was with t mobile Exclusively I was wrong from there I began reading about the hero

That's how I found this forum from there my choice was between the moment and the hero I read and read and went to use them both in store the moment was just laggy but from what I read sense UI hides the laggyness of the hero but I Don't care its so smooth

The hero has yet to fail me one week and counting and for the guys with big hands worrying about using a full touch screen this is my first touch screen and its defiantly usable in no way should you fear the adjustment I have big hands its.not perfect but you can adjust

Also for those who might not know this best buy's insurance is limited in comparison to the Sprint stores insurance

But that's my story just thought I would share

Ps all typed on my hero

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones