• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My Complaining WORKED!!! NEW KERNEL SOURCE

this means that they posted the links but they didnt actually upload the files yet, but at least its an indicator that they are working on it and it should be out in the next couple days. i think they just did it so we would stop emailing them lol. like "here theres your proof just shut up already"

the link was a stfu and go away.

Upvote 0
thanks dm XD
did you manage to fix the memory leak though? kuz that was the main problem with our original source

and im gonna have to assume that he took the original kernel source and updated it to 3.4 frank, the main thing im worried about is the kernel bugs not really the kernel version because the original kernel source caused high ram usage where as everything since b09 has had that problem fixed. hopefully we can merge this with whatever they did to fix that bug and have ourselves the best of both worlds

strait up, this is zte's source. i must have checked at just the right time cuz all the links were up and i grabbed em.. did you guys a favor lol

Upvote 0
Ill get it goin for you. Which one was the ramdisk cant remember but i know i pulled it for SuperR already i think

*edit Forgot my girl took her phone with her to work today (go figure) So ill have to wait till shes home at around 330 est. If someone beats me to it then go for it

Yes, you pulled the boot.img for me and that includes the ramdisk ;)

Reactions: TehJibba
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones