• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My custom Boot animations

Oh, and for those of you saying to download apps, I have and they don't work either. You can't even find missed reminder or missed call in the market anymore. I had missed reminder but it stopped working after the update. Really? A reminder that goes away after 5 minutes? Are you joking?

What a piece of s#$%. Smart phone? Really?

Upvote 0
Finally got my cwm script for flashing boot animations working, so next boot animation I upload will be cwm compatible. Meaning... No more of the pain in the ass directions from earlier, just install cwm, boot into recovery, then go to install zip from sdcard and search for the one you downloaded. Ima go look for some ideas for another sweet boot animation... Also, on another note.. lemme know if you guys want me to change the earlier boot animations to cwm compatible.

Upvote 0
Ok I need some help, I want to load a new boot into my phone. I have moved it to the system/media folder with root explorer. I noticed that the desc.txt is 480 800 200. I even tried to edit that to 320 480 on my computer. I loaded the boot it and my phone just boots with the stock boot.

here is the video to the boot
androidburnsapple

here is the boot file
androidburnsappleboot

Upvote 0
Ok I need some help, I want to load a new boot into my phone. I have moved it to the system/media folder with root explorer. I noticed that the desc.txt is 480 800 200. I even tried to edit that to 320 480 on my computer. I loaded the boot it and my phone just boots with the stock boot. I also tried onevsmany. That also didnt work. I have shabbymod .8slim, cwm with hroak kernal, and simple blue theme with no iq.

here is the video to the boot
androidburnsapple

here is the boot file
androidburnsappleboot

fixed

Upvote 0
Are the previous boot animations listed on this thread now cwm compatible? I would like the AndroidBlowsUpApple converted.

not yet, I have been busy with irl stuffs, like my son, work, etc... Currently Im working getting the kernel to build for the prevail, so we can have custom kernel's (built from scratch kernels, not repacked kernels). It's being a bitch right now tho, the kernel panics at gpio_keypad_irq_handler... AND I DONT KNOW WHY.....:mad::thinking::(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones