• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Files / Blue tooth

Honor 6 is poor from the point of view that in comparison to other androids, which, once connected by USB to a PC, treats the connection as an extra drive, allowing full access, the Honor 6 does not, and requires its own PC software, which still does not permit full access to manipulate files. Zero marks out of 10. The 'My Files' app on the phone could be greatly improved to Samsung standards, which I now presently fully regret migrating from.

Once the phone is switched off, the bluetooth does not hold is preset 'on' position, and has to be switched on, annoying when you drive off in your vehicle and can't take calls, having presumed Bluetooth was still 'on' as previously set. With these absurdities cured, it represents value for money.

Huawei take note, improvements definitely required.

Disappointed !
Sharpa

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones