1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My GIO can't open gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by restoe0710, Sep 19, 2011.

1. restoe0710

restoe0710 Lurker

Help me please,

My first android is Samsung Galaxy GIO at 28 August 2011.
    I was Installed some application and Games about two weeks all applications and Games working properly.
    when I Played the Game, suddenly My GIO comes to black screen. so, I tried to End Application by Task Manager but it become power off. this problem occured also when I open the Gallery or Open Picture by My Files.
    I try to uninstall all applications and games even formatted SD Card but it can't solved the problem. if open Picture by other application (QuickPic, RealPlayer.etc) it's Running OK.
    the problem is some of Games can't open like problem above.
    What happens with My GIO?
    Please give me the SOlutions.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. cerberusss

cerberusss Member

I've opened the Gallery without the problems you describe. I'm running the latest update; perhaps you want to get the latest upgrade too? Install Samsung Kies, connect your phone to the USB port and follow instructions.

3. restoe0710

restoe0710 Lurker

no body can't help me...I was follow many forum but not got the solution ,I think com.cooliris.media have problem..may be.. I wan't to go Samsung care center,but my location is too far(i'm working on mining site).

4. shutdo

shutdo Newbie

Are the games you ca't play utilizing 3D processing? if so, it is probably a GPU issue.

the Gallery App(2.3) also uses 3D processing, which is related to your GPU(linked to your CPU). I have a similar problem when overclocking my LG shine plus (which uses the identical chip as the Gio MSM7227T, except the shine plus's being binned down and labeled as MSM7227). but Fixed after rebooting and downclocking the CPU to default.

maybe try downclock your CPU using SetCPU.

but it is highly plausible that it is a hardware issue, maybe a defective chip, which there is no option other than sending it back to Samsung.