• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Introduction

Hey everyone, my name as you could probably guess is Jonny.

I'm currently a college student finishing my 2 year degree in computer programming and planning on transferring to a 4 year university here in Washington.

I'm here because I have a knack for programming and purchased an android phone because of the open development platform and thought I might give it a try. I'm currently developing 1 app known as "Student's Pet" it's an app to maintain productivity during the school year and up to date with class work.

So basically I'm here to help out if I can, get help if I need it, and advertise my current and future projects :)

Hey everyone, my name as you could probably guess is Jonny.

I'm currently a college student finishing my 2 year degree in computer programming and planning on transferring to a 4 year university here in Washington.

I'm here because I have a knack for programming and purchased an android phone because of the open development platform and thought I might give it a try. I'm currently developing 1 app known as "Student's Pet" it's an app to maintain productivity during the school year and up to date with class work.

So basically I'm here to help out if I can, get help if I need it, and advertise my current and future projects :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones