• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My lunch with the Verizon Incredible... //Q&A

I've been reading on several sites that the maximum capacity that the micro SD card reader will recognize is 16 GB, but I can't find confirmation of that anywhere on Verizon's website or in the leaked manual. How does anyone know this for sure?

as far as I know it should take a 32gb card - i read something about Android in general having problems with 32 gb cards, but i think pertains to formatting them. it was on androidcentral yesterday so you should be able to find it. not a incredible issue, a android OS in general issue.

Upvote 0
as far as I know it should take a 32gb card - i read something about Android in general having problems with 32 gb cards, but i think pertains to formatting them. it was on androidcentral yesterday so you should be able to find it. not a incredible issue, a android OS in general issue.

Good call, chral513. I did some digging and I found this CNET article that confirms what you said: Google to fix Android card-formatting flaw | Relevant Results - CNET News

Looks like Google has confirmed the problem with their Android OS and they will be releasing an over-the-air update at some unspecified point in the future.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the great info.

I keep my phone in my pocket on vibrate. I never missed a call with my BB Curve; I loved that vibrator. My Eris vibrator sucks and I often miss calls and emails. Can you tell us what the vibrator is like on the Incredible?

All good SMARTPHONEs should have a good vibrator!

Upvote 0
Hey w0rdie.. thanks for the great info. Coming from another Alltel/HoFo/Windows Mobile refugee, it's great to see you on another forum.

Like the rest of the dregs, I'm waiting for my preordered Incredible to show up on the 29th... it's great to get some hands-on comments in the meantime.
Yeah its funny how things progress huh? Been a hell of a journey.

Thanks for the great info.

I keep my phone in my pocket on vibrate. I never missed a call with my BB Curve; I loved that vibrator. My Eris vibrator sucks and I often miss calls and emails. Can you tell us what the vibrator is like on the Incredible?

All good SMARTPHONEs should have a good vibrator!
I'm with you... but I don't know the answer to that, I didn't test the vibe function. I wish it were configurable.

Reactions: Smartphone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones