• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Note 4 shut down suddenly after around 5% - 10% of use. Please help !

Vanphearun

Lurker
Apr 12, 2016
My note 4 just shut down after like 5 to 10 percents of use. Even though the battery is fully charged. I updated it to Lollipop around 10 months ago. And the problem started after like 4 months after update. The phone battery could only reach 75%(fully charged). And it started getting worse. My phone just restarted again and again , and I could not use it. I took it to a phone repairing store. The repairer said it was software problems. He fixed it for me, and it worked again. But sadly I got this problem in the last 2 months. My phone battery could only reach 68% and turn off at 45%. And it got worse and worse. Now the battery reaches 100% but it turn off immediately after 5% - 10% of use. I really need your help !

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones