• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "My Touch", is it too touchy?

I'm getting my bf a bluetooth this Christmas for his My Touch (I think it's the 4, if that makes any sense). Anyway... I've been looking online, and since he builds boats I figured the little ear piece would be annoying. I found the Motorola S9HD, it plays music and everything, I'm just not sure if it will work with his phone.

Obviously you can tell I have no idea about phones or what I'm talking about (I'm still learning). I figured it should be compatiable but before I go and spend that money I would like some feedback and some help.

Thanks in advance!:D

Yes, the S9's will work fine on his device. They will work the same way as any other bluetooth headset. The only difference is that they cover both ears so listening to music is easier however you will not be able to use them for driving because of this.
I don't get it. Why wouldn't you be able to use it while driving, if the device itself is wireless? I thought that was the whole point of those things.

I want something that she can use while he's driving, at the gym working out, and working. He enjoys listening to music, so something that would cover everything and have good noise control so there's no echoing.

So then which is the best one that will do all that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones