• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

naked owners give me a shout out

i keep mine in a holster when i'm not using it (which is basically while i'm asleep :) I've learned from other phones to keep it raised off of surfaces where drinks can be spilled or condensation from paper cups can flood the table. I keep the clip on the holster so it sits about 1" off the table....but when I'm using it - it's just skin to amoled!!!

Upvote 0
I am usually a naked dude. (that just doesnt sound right) But, when I bought to phone they offered me a car charger, jabra headset and black bodyglove case for the price of the headset. Pops wanted the headset so I caved and I needed the car charger anyways. All of them, unlike with previous phones, seemed if not top-of the line....above average products although they did offer me some cheaper ones for the same price. Do your homework...haha.

Anyways...I absolutely love the phone. Naked or not. Well designed, period. But I must say that I was very surprised to feel like I was holding a naked phone even with the bodyglove case on. I had to double take a few times. Take it off, put it back on. It is impressive. Never had a case fit like this. So, I will keep it on. Like I said, I am in love with the phone. I actually had to pay for the phone, so like any other expensive piece in my life, I will do my best to protect it. This just makes it easy.....and still dead sexy. ;x

Upvote 0
I am usually a naked dude. (that just doesnt sound right) But, when I bought to phone they offered me a car charger, jabra headset and black bodyglove case for the price of the headset. Pops wanted the headset so I caved and I needed the car charger anyways. All of them, unlike with previous phones, seemed if not top-of the line....above average products although they did offer me some cheaper ones for the same price. Do your homework...haha.

Anyways...I absolutely love the phone. Naked or not. Well designed, period. But I must say that I was very surprised to feel like I was holding a naked phone even with the bodyglove case on. I had to double take a few times. Take it off, put it back on. It is impressive. Never had a case fit like this. So, I will keep it on. Like I said, I am in love with the phone. I actually had to pay for the phone, so like any other expensive piece in my life, I will do my best to protect it. This just makes it easy.....and still dead sexy. ;x

What body glove is it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones