• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a big favor from an expert in resizing

BigCiX

Android Expert
Jul 30, 2010
California
I took a picture of me and my son watching the game and was wondering if anyone can resize it to where the whole picture can fit on the screen. I don't have the background scrolling if that'll help. Also, its an HTC One X.
IMAG0260.jpg

OK here's a couple to try. The full screen one will fill the screen, but I had to blow it up to you screen's resolution, and thus there's some loss of quality. Might not be too bad at phone size though...

The other option is to do it like the second one - keep it the original size and add some background filler (the background can be easily changed if you want.)

Hopefully, one of these will suit your needs.

Previews only - do not save!
BidCix-n-Son_720x1280.jpg
BidCix-n-Son_2_720x1280.jpg

To save them in full 720x1280 resolution - Follow the link(s) bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring to you phone via USB or email.

Links to full sized versions ↓

BidCix-n-Son_720x1280.jpg

BidCix-n-Son_2_720x1280.jpg

One other option would be to use a third party app to set the wallpaper. The two I see most commonly recommended are "Wallpaper Wizradrii" and "Wallpaper Set and Save".

Best of luck, and let me know if I can be of further assistance -
eyebeam

Edit: Great shot by the way!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones