• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need a little Titanium help

I rooted my Ascend and did the whole Titanium back up thing. Well When I freeze youtube I cant view youtube videos in Dolphin or the standard browsers. Is there a fix for that or some setting I did do right?

Also if I switch out SD card to a larger one is there anything special I need to do?

Well, when you go to youtube.com on any Browser in your phone, it uses the Youtube app since the Ascend does not have flash. So if you froze the Youtube app, then the mobile youtube website will not work. The only solution is to unfreeze youtube. You can also try using Skyfire browser and it will play flash videos from the full youtube site I think and other flash videos.

You do not need to do anything special when you get a new sd card. You just insert the new SD card into your phone and that is it. Anything stored on your old SD card will not appear on your phone when you insert the new SD card(obviously). All app data will also not appear. I recommend that you copy all your files from the old SD card to the new SD card using a computer. If you have Icarus and use its apps2sd feauture, there is other things you need to know. PM me if you have Icarus and use its apps2sd feature.

Reactions: mrbillcollecta
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones