• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need advice about contract renewal

Ok, so... I renewed my contract for 2 years last year when the Pre came out... so therefore I am only eligible for a 75$ upgrade, but... I am a premier customer, but... my line is not the primary line.

What should I do about to try and get the full 150 for an upgrade?
anyone else in the same situation?

Ok, so... I renewed my contract for 2 years last year when the Pre came out... so therefore I am only eligible for a 75$ upgrade, but... I am a premier customer, but... my line is not the primary line.

What should I do about to try and get the full 150 for an upgrade?
anyone else in the same situation?

call sprint and change it... I did this last night

Upvote 0
Did they give u the full $150 when u called and did this. Ive called a couple times with the same issue and Im still only eligible for the $75 upgrade. they told me it takes 3 months for the line to atually be changed to the primary line and receive the premier benefits

yeah, full one fifty... just call and tell them to make your line the primary line... then you should be golden... i don't know if you are speaking to a spanish rep... but from experience I've found that the the spanish reps have no clue what is going on... they gave me a hard time a few months ago when I tried to do this. Yesterday, I decided to call and speak english, and it took less than 5 minutes. I asked when I'd be eligible for a full upgrade and they told me July... beats november... :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones