• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Help Confuse to buy Galaxy Fit or Aplllo i5800 ?

whci mobile is good samsung Fit s5670 or Apollo i5800

• samsunng galaxy Fit s5670

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsung Galaxy3 Apollo i5800

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello i own samsung galaxy fit.I brought it on 8th may 2011.Its really fabulous and fantastic device.I suggest you to buy samsung galaxy fit because it has 7.2 mbps hsdpa speed while apollo has only 3.2mbps hsdpa speed comparitively.Also galaxy fit has 5mp camera while apollo has 3mp camera.Also fit may be in future upgradable to android os 2.3 (gingerbread).About performance of this gadget is excellent.Battery backup is good.Also all latest android games and all types of android games are running fast and smothly.Dont care about resolution.All other features are also working perfectly.You will love this phone very much when it will be in your hands.So i suggest you to buy samsung galaxy fit.Best of luck.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones