• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help Flashed U8100 into U8150...

farazafs

Lurker
Jun 5, 2010
Hi,

I was flashed U8100-9 firmware into U8150 IDEOS, and after than Ambient Light Sensor, WiFi and USB Debug Mode not working, I want to reflash U8150 firmware again but when I was going for update it give me Update Failed error, Help me what can I do know...

Hi,

I was flashed U8100-9 firmware into U8150 IDEOS, and after than Ambient Light Sensor, WiFi and USB Debug Mode not working, I want to reflash U8150 firmware again but when I was going for update it give me Update Failed error, Help me what can I do know...

How did you attempt to re-flash ?

Like this ?
2. In the SD card root directory, create a new folder named dload. Take the extracted upgrade file, UPDATE.APP, and copy it to the dload folder.
3. Insert the SD card into the mobile phone.
4. When the mobile phone is powered off, press the Volume +, End, and Power keys at the same time to initiate the forced upgrade.

And it failed ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones