• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Help Rooting ZTE Savvy For Screen Capture

So, I have ran into the issue of finding a root guide for my particular phone for the SECOND time in a row. First, I had issues finding out how to root the LG Optimus Logic, and now I have a new, better phone, the ZTE Savvy, that I ALSO can't find a tutorial for. This is very annoying. The reason why I need to root my phone is so that I can get a screencapture software such as Screencast so that I can record video game let's plays for my Youtuibe channel (ClassicGameReviewerVI). I don't want to record gameplay from the camera because I would look like an idiot since the phone can only support up to 480P video recording. :( Do you think I could go off of the guide for a similar phone and it may work? Because I did that with my Logic and it worked fine, until I tried to OTA update it while it was still rooted...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones