• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help need shopping list app that syncs with pc

red97xj

May 16, 2010
It seems there are several out there, but none of them seem close to what I want except the "remember the milk". and thats $25 a year, thats to much for a list app.

What would be perfect? : an app with list in that I make (no pre-made list) and that my wife can add on the pc at home while I am at store, then bam, they are on my incredible.

Anything like it out there?
Thanks

Reactions: kwest12
It seems there are several out there, but none of them seem close to what I want except the "remember the milk". and thats $25 a year, thats to much for a list app.

What would be perfect? : an app with list in that I make (no pre-made list) and that my wife can add on the pc at home while I am at store, then bam, they are on my incredible.

Anything like it out there?
Thanks

Excellent request, this is something I'm going to want asap when I get my phone. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones