• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Needed - one click quicktext to multiple contacts

Fadelight

Android Expert
Oct 29, 2009
Mulberry, FL
I don't know if such an app exists or not, but I figured I would give it a shot.

I am in need of a way to send a quick text to 2-3 contacts at a time, but I want to be able to do it with one click... like a widget maybe.

To paint a picture: a line-haul trucker picks stuff up at a warehouse. He has to drive an hour away and meet two or three drivers who, in turn, pick up the stuff from him that they need for their routes. Currently, that trucker has to call everyone to meet him.

Is there a way for him to click once on an icon/widget and have it automatically send a quick text to everyone at the same time? Something like "On my way." An app that will do it, maybe?

The time he leaves varies each night, so anything time-based wouldn't work. (Unfortunately).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones