• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Negative Colors...

I had the same problem with my S5 - I am visually impaired and like to be able to change to negative colours quickly. There is an easy way - go to Settings, then Accessibility. Tap on Direct Access, switch it on, then check the Negative Colours box. You can then switch on negative colours from anywhere by pressing the Home button quickly three times - sorted!

Upvote 0
I had the same problem with my S5 - I am visually impaired and like to be able to change to negative colours quickly. There is an easy way - go to Settings, then Accessibility. Tap on Direct Access, switch it on, then check the Negative Colours box. You can then switch on negative colours from anywhere by pressing the Home button quickly three times - sorted!
Wow, that is crazy!! That works on my Note 3 also. I never came across that. VERY good info and very, very useful. Thanks alot!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones