• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android User

linds0390

Sep 28, 2010
I am a Verizon customer and am looking to get a phone with android software. I used to be a blackberry user and afraid to get a touch screen phone, but let's face it, blackberry is just lacking in features. I went to the Verizon store and after looking at the screens I could not believe that I have waited this long to make the switch. After playing around with all of the phones, I was left with two favorites: the Samsung Fascinate and the HTC Droid Incredible.

I did not notice any large differences. I did notice a few small ones, but nothing major. So I have decided to come to you guys, who have all owned droid phones, to get some intelligible opinions.

Which phone would you guys recommend?

(I know that you guys are probably sick of these kinds of threads and that which phone I get is all personal preference, but as a new user I would love to hear your opinions. Maybe they will teach me something new about the phones!)

I am a Verizon customer and am looking to get a phone with android software. I used to be a blackberry user and afraid to get a touch screen phone, but let's face it, blackberry is just lacking in features. I went to the Verizon store and after looking at the screens I could not believe that I have waited this long to make the switch. After playing around with all of the phones, I was left with two favorites: the Samsung Fascinate and the HTC Droid Incredible.

I did not notice any large differences. I did notice a few small ones, but nothing major. So I have decided to come to you guys, who have all owned droid phones, to get some intelligible opinions.

Which phone would you guys recommend?

(I know that you guys are probably sick of these kinds of threads and that which phone I get is all personal preference, but as a new user I would love to hear your opinions. Maybe they will teach me something new about the phones!)

I'd go with the Incredible as VZW has managed to screw up the Fascinate on with all that bing crap, breaking half of the handy Google functions(why does vzw love breaking GOOD smartphones???)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones