• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Condition HTC Rezound

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2011
I'd be looking to get around 450. My wife used the box to wrap an Xmas present but I'm selling the phone, charger and beats headphones. I have a friend who works at Verizon and he is going to get me a box after the holidays.

My wife wants a white droid incredible 2 or a white iPhone 4s, so if anyone has one of those I'd be willing to do a swap plus cash.

I will be more than happy to send anyone interested pics, answer any questions etc. I've been selling on ebay for years and have 100% positive feedback. I'll do whatever you need to make you feel comfortable with the transaction. I'm not looking to scam anyone, I'm not going to ask you to gift me the money on paypal. I only use paypal, that way we are both protected.

Let me know if you're interested. I love the phone, but don't see holding on to it if I'm not gonna use it.

Attachments

• 101-58DE62DB-956961-800.jpg
    101-58DE62DB-956961-800.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones