• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droids available for pre-order

MeatLoafT

Feb 11, 2013
Indiana
I just got the email from Verizon, the new Droids are available for pre-order and look pretty sweet.
I went to the site and compared them to the DNA and S4, specs are impressive with one huge exception (for me). The Droid Maxx, Ultra, and Mini are all lacking removeable memory (at least that's what the comparison chart says.) If this is true and OTG won't be supported (I have a Razr Maxx and it doesn't have OTG capability) then I'm out of this upgrade. The internal memory is 32 GB for the Maxx and 16 GB for the Ultra and Mini.
So, that's my $.02 if anyone is interested. If you have information to the contrary, by all means correct me! I'd love to be wrong on the expandable memory thing...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones