• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New game - Dodger

I'm still a relative newbie with Android development (I've been programming about 5 years and developing android apps for 1 year) and I'd love to get some feedback on my latest game! It is a relatively simple yet addictive game called Dodger and the aim of the game is to avoid the aliens for as long as possible. Each alien you avoid will give you 1 point!

The Google Play listing is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.subzoron.dodger

Dodger also has a world wide leaderboard so you can compare how you do with people from all over the world!

It'd be great if I could get some feedback on parts of the game I could improve or if there are any cool new features people would like to see! I'm also on the lookout for a graphics designer to help make an awesome logo and feature graphics for the Google Play listing, so if anybody is interested feel free to contact me at aocz1@live.com.au :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones