• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new guy with a moto droid.

jasonb1985

Android Expert
Jan 5, 2010
Hello everybody. New guy here with a droid. Got it on dec 6th and have loved about every second of it. It's so much more than just a phone. Actually my laptop died about a week ago so I am just using my droid for everything lately. I am in no rush to get a new computer since the droid is so capable.

i hear that...The droid is by FAR one of the best and most advanced phones on the market. I was going to by an iPhone but at&t doesn't work well in my area, so I ended up with the droid. It is a little heavy but there is sooo much you can do with it. I had several motorola q's before this and loved the qwerty keyboard and so glad to still have one, although i hardly slide the phone open. The only downfall that I have come to find negative bout the droid is that i can't save changes on my router, must be the browser (dolphin) i am using. O well i can't complain, that's why i have an ipod touch too!!! keep us up to date guys.
later

Upvote 0
Hello everybody. New guy here with a droid. Got it on dec 6th and have loved about every second of it. It's so much more than just a phone. Actually my laptop died about a week ago so I am just using my droid for everything lately. I am in no rush to get a new computer since the droid is so capable.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones