• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New here and swapping from BB9630 to this

I recently signed up with Sprint (because I can get 25% off a month + free phone). I choose the BB Tour 9630 and I am absolutely not happy. I dropped the iPhone for this... well, speaker phone doesn't work anymore, etc.

Tomorrow I'm going to go in and swap in the girlfriends and my phone... getting the HTC Hero. I saw some of you said to update immediately and I plan on doing that.

I don't know if this is allowed but I can get Sprint contracts @ 25% off, $25 credit (if you follow up on the referral process), + free phone, + termination fee. It's through my company. If this isn't allowed, please tell me :)

I got the tour in august, my second blackberry -- first four were defective... well, I insisted they give me a different phone and got the Hero.

I'll never look back. I loved blackberry, but their OS has become very stagnant and dated as of late. The Hero does everything I need it to do vis-a-vis getting corporate email and calendar and allows me to browse the internet. Very happy with the Hero!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones