• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEW & need help with my HTC hero.

I have the sprint htc hero and when i got it a sprint tech showed me how to save my contacts as Google ones so in case i was to switch phones or lose contacts i had that to back me up. So the other day my phone stopped sending and receiving messages and i could not fix it so i just went to the option to just have the phone clean swiped to where it was like brand new and all my contacts were gone and i cant seem to figure out how to get to the Google thing to reload them back on my phone, if any one could help i would very much appreciate it. :)

Welcome! Try this, go to your home screen and press menu>settings>accounts&sync.. check to make sure that your signed into your Google account. If not just sign in.. If you are, press on the account and choose sync now.. But I have heard of some cases where all their contacts got deleted after doing a factory reset on some phones.. I'm not sure which though.. but I'm sure these guys could help u more than me..HTC Hero - Android Forums
I hope this helps..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones