• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Nexus 7 FHD

I am getting the Device is not compatable message in the Google Play Store when I try to install Asphalt 7 and NFS MOST WANTED. Has anyone else experienced this? What is the fix?
Welcome to the Forums :)

I can confirm that Asphalt 7 is not compatible. I would venture to say it's because we are running Android 4.3 on the Nexus 7.2.

My guess would be that the developer has yet to update to suite v4.3 and it's likely that it will be done sometime soon.

Upvote 0
I am getting the Device is not compatable message in the Google Play Store when I try to install Asphalt 7 and NFS MOST WANTED. Has anyone else experienced this? What is the fix?

With 4.3 and the new N7 just being released, my guess is the devs on both of those are likely working to update them to support these. I wouldn't be surprised if there are other apps too

Also, welcome to the forums!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones