• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New phone suggestions Motorola

Seems there are not alot good phones that are new Motorola G power is supposed have a worse processor than the 2022 model. Currently have the Moto E6 but doesnt work with my headset because they made mic jack very cheaply and not tight enough.
Anyone have a G Power 2022 ? is it any good what other new phones are decent that are in same price range?

Seems there are not alot good phones that are new Motorola G power is supposed have a worse processor than the 2022 model. Currently have the Moto E6 but doesnt work with my headset because they made mic jack very cheaply and not tight enough.
Anyone have a G Power 2022 ? is it any good what other new phones are decent that are in same price range?
My sister has the same exact power, and she said it is worth all the extra money in the world, with help with me, I was able to turn off all her mods that sometimes does not used as much, and on her way on helping everything else, still you cannot go wrong with a Moto cell, I think she is okay with it, but the process power really sucks when the first few times I tried it out, she needs more training on to make it hers...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones