• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New To The Atrix

awhite91

Feb 12, 2011
Whitney, Texas
Hey everyone over in this corner of AF! :) I recently got a new Atrix HD from work and it's my first pure ICS device. Liking it so far except for a couple small problems. One is that I can not get my computer to recognize the phone. I've plugged it in and tried changing the connection mode in settings and had no luck with any of them. Another is compatibility with games. I've tried sideloading games like NOVA 2/3 and both say they are incompatible. I've actually noticed a lot of games on the Play Store that came up on my Esteem don't come up on the Atrix, and I've come to realize that game/app not appearing in the store == not compatible with the device. I know the specs of this phone far surpass what these and most games require, so why is it incompatible with more games than my Esteem is? Thanks for the help.

By the way can't wait till we get root on the HD!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones