• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the forums... Looking for someone interested in collaborating on a music player.

andy2010909

Lurker
Aug 19, 2011
I'm new to the Forums here... Not sure where to start so I'll try and keep it short and sweet :)
I've been thinking about designing an app, not really planning on it being huge, it's just to get my feet wet and it's also a way to meet people and see what it's like to collaborate. I'm hoping there there are others, like myself, who want to give it a go. I'm interested in making a Music Player, nothing too fancy, just a very simple and viable media player. I have something going already.... Amateur Graphic Designer here... Hopefully another Graphic Designer or Programmer / Coder would want to try out a collaboration with a first timer, even if it's just for the heck of it...

Thanks, Hopeful_Noob

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones