• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie needs help quick

how do i look on the card on the pc?

I can see why the wifi broke ;):D

Plug in phone, go to the computer icon and double click (the screen that brings up your c drive etc), can you see your phone as an external device?

If so then that's your SD card basically. On the Sd card you should see the MP3 folder, whats in there?

Upvote 0
lol wifi.....

the mp3 folder contains the music which came installed on the device and when i drag new music to this folder and then unplug the phone and look in music on the phone it isn't there anymore although when i plug the phone back into the pc the music shows in the folder.

When you click on the Music app, it shows the music player right with one of the preinstalled songs ready to play? If so click the bottom left icon what happens (should show all albums)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones