1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by joodyanne, Aug 12, 2012.

1. joodyanne

joodyanne Newbie

I am introducing myself (Judy) - I registered yesterday and told of my problems, tho it wasn't in a forum and I didn't get a reply.

Am I in the right place to ask queries about a Superpal III Tablet?

I stuffed up the language looking for "English" - and somehow clicked on Arabic - now I cant understand anything, can't even find out how to get back to language as it is all Arabic!

The other question was, why can't I get Australia on the weather map. Every other country in the world is listed, but not Australia.

I hope someone emails me when there is a reply, not sure how your forum works.

Cheers
    Judy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

The language you might try find with the icons, Settings with this gearwheel, Language with this button of a PC keyboard and then you just need the arabic expression for English (Google Translator ?) :)

For the Ausralia weather you might search with a city or town name.
    My app WeatherPro has no problem to find Melbourne :)

Harry

3. joodyanne

joodyanne Newbie

I can find the gearstick, the first sub title is in arabic, the second says audio the third says ethernet, and from then on its all arabic - bit difficult!

4. joodyanne

joodyanne Newbie

Dont forget, I am not on line at the moment, and can't do copy and paste since I can't see what I am doing. Otherwise I would have looked it up on my other computer.

5. joodyanne

joodyanne Newbie

the second symbol down which shows a pc screen - shows (in english) - ETHERNET C FIGURATION - that's no help to find "language" lol