• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus S 4G for Sprint?

shsas

Lurker
Mar 21, 2011
When is the date the Nexus S is coming out on Sprint. I see the ads everywhere and especially on the website but none of them give a date. Does anybody know. Also, I have the Evo right now. First question, should I switch to the Nexus S? I think I like it better. Also, how can I get it if Im still under contract with the Evo?

Not ssure about the release date. And as far as switching, that's a personal preference. Choose between HTC Sense or just plain old 2.3 gingerbread. Choose the bloatware over a fresh Google OS. As far as switching physically it depends on whether or not you have an upgrade available. The phone is $200 with an upgrade and probably somewhere around $600 for a no commitment price. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones