• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NICE Agenda App PLEASE

K-Rizzle

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
I LOVE agenda widgets, but I really dislike the new Android Agenda, it's bulky and ugly. The old one isn't going to be updated much longer, and it could use some changing too.

I just DL'd Laik Agenda, and I like the old style one, the new style ones are again...ugly. The old style one has a big calendar icon on the left side that I don't need.

I just want a sleek looking, non-bulky, non ugly, agenda widget. :( Option for adjusting transparency maybe, and inline settings, (I like one event per row... not date, then event, then date, then event).

Please, please, pleeease.

Nevermind, lol, I used the skin themer to change it so it's kind of like the old one. It's still not the prettiest out there, but it's nice and slim now, with a light background instead of weird big bubbles for bars on the top and bottom.

I did DL the old one from the market just last week, guess it finally got pulled.

The old one was pretty plain as well, but it wasn't so bulky. I DL'd the new one as soon as I came back onto an android phone from a palm pre. I was excited to see there was a newer updated one in the market because I LOVED that app on my hero...but I was shocked that it looked so bad compared to the old one. lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones