• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root no flash since root

ndrew2505

Jan 23, 2011
got my th on Friday and played around with it for a few hours before I rooted it. viewed a couple of flash code during that time and it seemed to work then. didn't really mess around with any flash until last night since then. over the weekend I did try a few custom kernels by jdlfg. I tried the 1.4 and 1.6ghz kernels. didn't notice that the flash wasn't working until I went from the 1.6ghz back to the 1.4ghz kernel. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work so I reflashed the stock Rom image from my backup and it still won't work. adobe's website and market say its installed but when I try to view flash vids or play flash games it tells me to install the plugin. anybody have an idea of what's goin on?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones